How To Apply Online GSEB SSC HSC Duplicate Mark sheet: The document requested by the applicant after verifying the online application will be posted across the student’s address within three days. Thus will be found sitting at home in a week.
GSEB SSC HSC DUPLICATE MARK SHEET DOWNLOAD ONLINE AT WWW.GSEBESERVICE.COM
The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board or GSEB is a government of Gujarat body responsible for determining the policy-related, administrative, cognitive, and intellectual direction the state’s secondary and higher secondary educational system takes.
The main responsibilities of the Board include academics, conducting examinations and research and development. The board is responsible for registration and administration of higher secondary and secondary schools in the state of Gujarat.
The Gujarat board was formed on the basis of ‘The Gujarat Secondary Education Act 1972’. and conducts the state level exam. The main academic task of GSEB is the preparation of syllabus for secondary schools and also the recommendation of text-books to be taught in government schools as well as registered private schools. The Board also performs the duties of recognizing new schools, performance evaluation of schools and inspections of various schools.
The GSEB conducts 2 (including 4-semester type examinations) main examinations – The Secondary School Certificate (SSC) exam for Standard 10 and the Higher Secondary (School) Certificate (HSC)examination for Standard XI-XII students in Gujarat. The Board also holds a Talent Search for students of Std VIII & IX in five major subjects every year. It is divided into 2 major parts.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD GSEB SSC & HSC DUPLICATE MARK SHEET ONLINE?
- Student first to Visit official website link on your mobile or desktop at www.gsebeservice.com
- Now go to Student Section Tab.
- Select your Stream i.e. 10th Class or 12th Class.
- Now Click on Register Tab.
- Then Fill your basic detail and Register on it.
- Then log in with your Mobile no. and password and Apply For SSC Or HSC Duplicate mark sheet.
WHAT IS APPLICATION FEES FOR DUPLICATE MARK SHEET?
- GSEB Duplicate Mark sheet fee Rs.50/-
- Migration Certificate : Rs.100/-
- Samkshata Pramanpatra : Rs.200/-
- Postal Charge (Speed post) Charge: Rs.50/-