GPSC Class 1-2 Recruitment 2021 | GPSC 183 Dy. Collector, DY. SP, TDO, Mamlatdar Vacancy 2021 | gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
GPSC Dy. Collector (GAS) Recruitment 2021 | GPSC Dy. SP (GPS) Recruitment 2021 | GPSC Dy. Registrar Recruitment 2021 | GPSC Assistant State Tax Commissioner Recruitment 2021 | GPSC Recruitment 2021 | GPSC Dy. Director (Schedule Caste Welfare) Recruitment 2021 | GPSC Mamlatdar Recruitment 2021 | GPSC Taluka Vikas Adhikari (Taluka Development Officer) Recruitment 2021 | GPSC Asst. District Registrar Recruitment 2021 | GPSC Social Welfare Officer Recruitment 2021 | GPSC Government Labor Officer Recruitment 2021 | GPSC State Tax Officer Recruitment 2021 | GPSC Junior Town Planner Class 2 Recruitment 2021 | GPSC Planning Assistant Class 3 Recruitment 2021 | GPSC Class 1-2-3 Jobs 2021
GPSC Class 1-2 Recruitment 2021
The Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has released an employment notification inviting candidates to apply for the positions of below mentioned 183 GPSC 183 Dy. Collector, DY. SP, TDO, Mamlatdar & Other posts.This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for GPSC Class 1-2 Recruitment 2021. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement. The last day for registration is 13-10-2021. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of application. more detailed information regarding educational qualification,age limit,selection procedure,how to apply ,last date for GPSC Class 1-2 Recruitment 2021 are mentioned below.
About Gujarat Public Service Commission:
The Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) was formed in the Constitution of India on 1 May 1960. Also, selects applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Gujarat according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation. Whereas, the State Service Exam or the GPSC exam is conducted by the Commission to recruit Class I, Class II and Class III officers in the various administrative branches of the Gujarat State Government. The syllabus of the GPSC exam and pattern of the GPSC exam is closely aligned to the UPSC IAS exam.
Name of Organization: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
Total No.of Posts: 183
Name of the Posts:
GPSC (Gandhinagar Municipal Corporation GMC) Advt. No. 23 & 24/2021-22
- Junior Town Planner Class 2 01
- Planning Assistant Class 3 02
- Assistant Manager | Director Class 2 06
- Dy. Director GUJ. Statics Class 1 13
- Administrative officer | Assistant Planning Officer Class 2 06
- Principal, Adarsh Residential School 01
GPSC Class 1 2 Gujarat Administrative Services Advt.No. 30/2021-22
- Dy. Collector (GAS) -15
- Dy. SP (GPS) – 08
- Dy. Registrar – 01
- Assistant State Tax Commissioner – 48
- Dy. Director (Schedule Caste Welfare) – 01
- Mamlatdar 12
- Taluka Vikas Adhikari (Taluka Development Officer) – 10
- Asst. District Registrar- 10
- Social Welfare Officer- 01
- Government Labor Officer -02
- State Tax Officer- 75
Educational Qualification for GPSC Class 1-2 Recruitment 2021
The candidates interested in applying for this post should have Completed Graduate.
Pay Scale for GPSC Class 1-2 Recruitment 2021
The Department is to pay Good Amounts Of Salary as per their Norms.
Selection Process for GPSC Class 1-2 Recruitment 2021
Final Selection will be based on Prelims Or Mains written exam and Interview.
Note: full details of Educational qualification, Age limit, Pay scale, Grade pay ,selection process etc details candidates required to visit official notification which link given below at this vacancy notice.
How to Apply GPSC Class 1-2 Vacancy 2021?
Interested & eligible candidates may apply Online through website www.gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in from 28-09-2021 to 13-10-2021.
How To Apply For GPSC Class 1-2 Recruitment 2021?
- Click on the link that is given below on this site or visit the official website.
- The first step is to register by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button corresponding to the post you want to apply for.
- Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password.
- Up on logging in with their User-ID and password, the candidates will be required to fill up the personal, educational qualification details and other details.
- After that upload your photograph and Signature.
- No application fee is required.
- After furnishing the details, and uploading the necessary documents the candidates shall submit the application form online.
- Save and take a print out of the application form for future purposes.
What is The Last Date For Applying GPSC Class 1-2 Recruitment 2021
Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application : 28-09-2021
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 13-10-2021